We are currently seeking a Senior Level C Developer for an immediate opportunity with a growing company. If you are passionate about cyber security and willing to continue growing your skills and expertise – we want YOU.
At Def-Logix, you will research the latest cyber threats, conduct exploit analysis on the most current and advanced malware, and develop solutions to detect and mitigate against them.
Duties include designing and implementing solutions in code, and assisting users and QA staff with testing and deployment. In addition, the candidate for this position should have very strong problem solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
You will also build high performance, reliable, scalable, and secure code.
Participate in design discussions, code reviews, and group brainstorming sessions.
Also you will troubleshoot existing code bases, hunt down bugs, and streamline code.
Work and collaborate within an agile team, but manage the software feature or enhancement through completion
You will engage with the customer or representatives to fully understand the desired functionality and strive to develop the best technical solution
* Active DoD secret clearance preferred
* Experience in Windows OS
* Experience with pen testing
* QA experience
* Understanding of Agile development methodology
* Strong ability to write and review technical documents as needed
* Have a strong understanding of software and Operating System fundamentals and apply knowledge toward development efforts on Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems