Your business needs cybersecurity – and here’s why:
Cyberattacks are as real as ever. There isn’t a newsday that passes without the mention of a cyberattack or security breach. They have affected hospitals, banks, traffic controls, universities, and even government management. It’s scary to live in a world where cyber crimes are on the rise. But it doesn’t have to be.
- Cybersecurity is a great investment and a great tool to implement into your business. One of the main reasons you should educate yourself and your employees about cybersecurity is for safety. Your first priority is company safety. Secure information systems provide a foundation for your business to build upon. When you take the precautions to secure your company’s information and data, you will feel safer and more trustworthy as an employer.
- Another reason to secure your business is for the sake of your employees. They have personal information. Your employees have information about your company. They need to feel safe doing digital work, just like you. If a cybercriminal infests the system your company works under, it will be on your shoulders for not taking the steps toward a safer work environment.
- This one’s a doozie. You should invest in cybersecurity for your customers. Anytime a credit card swipes, a phone number or personal information enters into the system, that customer is at risk to a cybercriminal who will find your company’s vulnerabilities. When they find vulnerabilities, they will find your customers. If you want your customers to trust you, trust your company, and trust the system their information is in, take the time to consider cybersecurity solutions near you.
- Your company could be next. The cyberattacks in the news affect large companies, but 43% of cyberattacks target small and midsized businesses. 60% of small companies go out of business within six months of a cyberattack. Small businesses will believe the media that big businesses are the only ones under attack and won’t secure their companies. Hackers know this just as well as the next person who watches the news, but hackers use this as fuel to find company vulnerabilities.
- You work from 9 to 5 while hackers are at work around the clock. They can target your system when you least expect it and when you are least prepared. So instead of leaving your system vulnerable, keeping 24-hour surveillance yourself, or using a cheap solution, why not invest in cybersecurity solutions that will protect you?
Your business needs the protection that we can provide. Don’t wait for a hacker to cause the problem – let us prevent it!